The region is rich in natural splendor and history.
Within a 15 minute drive you can:
- Visit downtown Newburyport's art galleries, restaurants, and shops
- Take in a play at the Firehouse Theater
- Picnic at Maudsley State Park, Canoe the Parker River
- Go bird watching at the Audubon's Joppa Flats
- Explore the history of poet John Greenleaf Whittier or visit Haverhill's artist colony on Wingate Street
- Stroll the beaches of Plum Island and Salisbury State Park
- Play a round of golf at one of the many area courses
And, in less than an hour you can:
- Hop on a train for a day trip into downtown Boston, Massachusetts or any of the nearby landmarks
- Shop the outlet stores of Kittery, Maine
- Visit the quaint shops of Portsmouth, New Hampshire
The opportunities are endless; the choices are all yours...